Looking to hit the trails in some extreme natural settings?
We have plenty for anyone who wants to get off the road.
John Bryan State Park in Yellow Springs: you’ll find 11.5 miles of trails with log jumps and creek crossings. John Bryan State Park
- Power Line: 2+ miles of twisty turns, long runs, a boardwalk, some creek crossings and a triple log pile
- Abracadabra: 2+ miles of flat riding with a medium-sized ramp, a boardwalk and small creek crossings
- Great Scott: 7 miles of small climbs, tight sections, long runs, creek crossings, several boardwalks and a big ramp
MoMBA MetroParks in Fairborn: you’ll find 8.3 miles of International Mountain Biking Association Standard Trails spread over 111 acres.
- Great Terrain and Natural Assets: beautiful hardwoods, a rock-bottom creek, great hills and a rock-filled ridge
- Classic Stacked Looped Trail: configured with increasingly challenging terrain and elements
- 6 Main Trail Sections: allowing riders to mix and match routes
If you have a question, please give us a call at (800) 733-9109 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.